Accenture Consulting is a part of Accenture. Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
To know more about Accenture Consulting visit Accenture Consulting
Job profile : Consultant
Test was conducted by eLitmus. It was a paper based test and this test has good level of difficulty. Candidates should take this test seriously as many other companies like Royal Bank of Scotland use the score of this test for their recruitment procedure.
To know more about eLitmus test click here
1 hour prior to interview of shortlisted candidates, candidates were given some topics and they have to prepare a presentation on these topics. Presentation duration was to be 15-20 minutes, use of power-point presentation was optional i.e just a verbal presentation was enough but it was up-to the candidate if they wanted to use power-point.
In the interview there was a panel of three people from company's side. This was a stress interview. Candidates were asked to introduce themselves. After that candidate was asked to present the idea on which he/she has prepared. Between the presentation cross questioning was done and interviewers were trying to confuse and deviate the candidates from their points.
After the 15-20 minutes presentation, HR interview questions were asked. Candidates were asked about their interests/hobbies and they were cross questioned on this also, like if you said your interest is in Formula One races then they would ask you current standings of championship,your favorite team and its drivers etc. So please don't try to make up hobbies and interests. Be Genuine.
Candidates were also asked questions like why you want to join Accenture Consulting and why Accenture should hire you, and some other general questions. Interview duration was about one hour.
Topics for Presentation
- 32,000 kms of optical fibre
cables across all district headquarters is kept unused (DoT), and yet,
bandwidth is expensive and scarce. How can technology help utilize this better.
Key Points – This is not about asset privatization etc. This is about infusion of high bandwidth technologies in usual business and day-to-day life.
- Supply chain challenges in India.
- Fresh food wastage in India due to sub-optimal supply chain and how that can be improved, will FDI really help supply chain, why not many cold chains in India, is good road network the only solution for excellence in supply chain, how does poor roads, transport system and power scenario impact India’s supply chain?
- Supply chain – Should Retailers collaborate to address the last mile problem in remote areas for their market? Why? Why not? Provide your analysis?
- Is Technology now defining how business processes are defined?
- Cloud Computing and it impact on IT Operating Model.
- Is it sufficient to only advice - responsibility of the IT Strategy Consultant in ensuring value to the customer from his advice.
- Is Indian Government ready for IT spends in terms of being ready to “pay for quality” and move away from low cost service providers?